Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Newbie in UK needing advice!!!

OK, thanks. I don't think the receiver will fit in the frame somehow - see photo?20180712_135248.jpg

ahh i see your problem i use a micro receiver and it goes inside the frame, not sure about this one but some you can strip down and remover the pins solder sbus direct and then heat shrink the board to make it alot smaller.

Yes, night look to do that - or I think receivers are pretty cheap? This came 'free' with my "TURNIGY TGY-I6 AFHDS TRANSMITTER". Maybe life will be better all round if I bought another separate receiver that would be compatible? Is that easy/cheap/a-good-plan!!??

i don't know much about this transmitter as i use radiolink but it seems you could remove the cover and pins but it still looks to be a large receiver i would try it and see if you can fit it in but failing that just order a new smaller one if they are available and i'm sure they are.

thanks, I'm beginning to think that's the best plan. There is a youtube (
) of how to install a FrSky+ RX into the drone and I can get that for £12 so I'm thinking of doing that - do you know if that receiver will work with my TX OK? Are they all the same?

I would give Quadcopters.co.uk a quick call that’s who I use they are extremely helpful and if they have it in they can deliver next day, where abouts do you live

thanks, I'm beginning to think that's the best plan. There is a youtube (
) of how to install a FrSky+ RX into the drone and I can get that for £12 so I'm thinking of doing that - do you know if that receiver will work with my TX OK? Are they all the same?
You want flysky, not frsky, that receiver will not work

OK I have the right receiver on order now - thanks!

Couple more random questions - I attach a photo of things that came with the drone, and connectors on the drone itself - can anyone tell me what these are!!?? Thanks.20180712_232640.jpg20180712_232640.jpg20180712_232700.jpg20180712_232758.jpg

The small pcb (printed circuit board) is a beeper and the cable looks like a six channel cppm cable you probably don't need

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas