Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Tramp HV immsersionRC and Fatshark issues

Bri_man561

Reaction score
whats up all,

Im at a stump right now. I just recently upgraded to the new tramp hv and i cannot figure out a way to get any video to my attitude V2 goggles. Ive tried every band and channel and still not luck. Any pointers here? do you think the camera may have gone bad?

Yeah the tramp is probably getting to low a voltage. How do you have it powered?

My guess is that it the tramp powers on and you are running it from a 5v board you could 1 not be getting enough amps or 2 you have a noisy connection. Do you have anyway of telling if the tx is transmitting? Like a spectrum analyzer or a true d receiver with band analyzer? If it's transmitting it has to be with your goggles or camera or camera connection. Sounds like you're not even transmitting though.

It was actually the camera that was bad, im having trouble with it arming and disarming tho after setting it up through libreilot

Im completely new to this, do you mean calibrate the motors as soon as they start and save it??

What ESC firmware and flight controller do you have? For mine you can do it through betaflight. With props off, you max throttle then plug in the main battery, wait for beeps, then zero throttle and unplug battery.

i just updated it though Librepilot on the bottom it say Lumenier QAV250 PDB V1.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax