Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to racing drones | Help

peh

Reaction score
Hey,

As the title very briefly says, I am completely new to racing drones. I have a Mavic Pro for photography but I would really like to get into racing drone acrobatics. I'm not looking for race as such just fly around fast and get some cool vids of acrobatics.

I know for FPV flying I need:
FPV Goggles (I think fat shark is a good brand?)
A controller
A racing drone with lots of propellers

I'm not looking to spend TONS, I'm just looking for a decently fast, reliable drone that I can upgrade down the road if I really enjoy the hobby.

Oh and I forgot to say I wouldn't mind building it myself, as a hobby it would be quite fun as long as there isn't a super high risk of breaking something during construction.

I also live in the UK, I've seen parts but not available in the UK

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
Add lots of lipos to the list sir and have a look at the wizards, many here fly them and love them and they are very reasonable

Hey,

As the title very briefly says, I am completely new to racing drones. I have a Mavic Pro for photography but I would really like to get into racing drone acrobatics. I'm not looking for race as such just fly around fast and get some cool vids of acrobatics.

I know for FPV flying I need:
FPV Goggles (I think fat shark is a good brand?)
A controller
A racing drone with lots of propellers

I'm not looking to spend TONS, I'm just looking for a decently fast, reliable drone that I can upgrade down the road if I really enjoy the hobby.

Oh and I forgot to say I wouldn't mind building it myself, as a hobby it would be quite fun as long as there isn't a super high risk of breaking something during construction.

I also live in the UK, I've seen parts but not available in the UK

Thanks in advanced!
What's your budget?
You'll need a decent soldering iron and tools.

our do FPV accessories factory 5 years,Talk about your budget, maybe you can recommend the right product for you.
our Product brand FXT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax