Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to FPV and seeking advice

Reaction score
I just bought an Arris c250 V2 RTF, but have no goggles or monitor... below are the specs, and was hoping someone could shed some light on how I can connect to the drone to see!... I am just now getting comfortable with LOS flying and will continue to practice, in no rush, but want to feel like I know what to do when the time comes... thanks and happy flying!

Reactions: dirkclod
If you have no goggles or a monitor there is no way to fly Fpv.

If you drone already has a video transmitter installed, be sure to have an antenna plugged in anytime you power the drone or the VTX will break. Once you have goggles, there is nothing to it. Just scan for the channel on the goggles, they will find the signal.

If you drone already has a video transmitter installed, be sure to have an antenna plugged in anytime you power the drone or the VTX will break. Once you have goggles, there is nothing to it. Just scan for the channel on the goggles, they will find the signal.
thank you! I thought I had read that somewhere, but it seemed "too" simple ya know?! And the antenna advice very helpful, and agreed important to share! thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput