Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New to DroneRacingPilots

Nono

Reaction score
Im not new to drones, built my first drone in 2014 and then other 6 until 2015. I somewhy left this community and the drones i made, but im back;),so here i am with a 5 year old robocat lots of old tech that i cant do nothing with. Also all my f3's dont work so ill have to buy 7 f722, that now are much more expensive. Probably everything i can save are the motors and frames.

Hi @Nono, welcome to the group! I have a few F3 boards I still fly, and they fly fine, the oldest is about 5 years old now and is still rock solid and flies as good as any other F4 or F7 I have, in some ways maybe even better. I wouldn't care if it was old RoboCat or not, I would see if I could flash Betaflight 3.5.7 on them and give them a fly. Let me know if I can help!

Hi @Nono, welcome to the group! I have a few F3 boards I still fly, and they fly fine, the oldest is about 5 years old now and is still rock solid and flies as good as any other F4 or F7 I have, in some ways maybe even better. I wouldn't care if it was old RoboCat or not, I would see if I could flash Betaflight 3.5.7 on them and give them a fly. Let me know if I can help!
I want to buy a RTF tiny whoop below 100€, my controller is the Flysky I6S ( AFHDS 2A protocol) and i really cant find any drone with that protocol, any help is appreciated.

I think you should look at the Happy Model Mobula 6, they have a Flysky version. The regular version (not the HD version) is pretty robust and would be a good starter that is quite capable for a whoop class quad. The HD version will get broken since the HD camera and board are fairly fragile and would likely break leaving you with no video.

1591203244188.png

I think you should look at the Happy Model Mobula 6, they have a Flysky version. The regular version (not the HD version) is pretty robust and would be a good starter that is quite capable for a whoop class quad. The HD version will get broken since the HD camera and board are fairly fragile and would likely break leaving you with no video.

View attachment 4383
Thanks!

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax