Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New spot today...with dives and water tower butt bumps

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
when the best thing you can find to dive is a water tower lol.

That butt bump sounded like a 10 story gong or a church bell lol. Deffinatley an empty tower haha. Wish I had the GoPro on cause the loud bang would of automatically made it a classic for me.

Probably could of edited these into 1 vid but that takes work. And sorry for the sound...make sure your volume is down. I really should start editing that crap out lol. But then it wouldn't be raw :)

Last edited:
Man that birds got some grunt.
Lol. Yeah..sad thing is I really can't top it out cause the camera angle needs to be basically straight up which make freestyling in tight areas kinda a pain. You either have to hit the gap at super high speed to see it or go in slow and blind looking up haha. I think since I got this dialed in it's my new fav quad. Punch out on my 4s seems slow mode now :)

Reactions: Wayno52
Yeah I notice a big difference even from my 4s 70c to my 95c. I hear you with the camera angle, hard to find the sweet spot. ATM I’m playing around with different lenses but all have good and bad points.

Yeah I notice a big difference even from my 4s 70c to my 95c. I hear you with the camera angle, hard to find the sweet spot. ATM I’m playing around with different lenses but all have good and bad points.
Yeah I think it depends on how you fly. If your racing probably better to to have it set high freestyle I think I fly 45 and it's pretty spot on. There again matty flipz flies with a super high angle so to each his own.

Yeah I’m still just trying to fly without crashing too much.
You'll get it...one day it will all just click. My buddy went with me today and he has only had a drone a few weeks and probably only flown 20 packs. He has to fly with my Monitor until he gets goggles. I feel sorry for him. He lawn darted his drone and tore a camera wire out on his first battery. We Macgyverd it back together only for him to crash into 3 trees then loose a prop nut lol. We all have those days.

Yeah cheers TC. I’m certainly hooked. Got my new skyzones and antennas last weekend, made a big difference. Confidence is definitely getting growing. How long have you been flying? No fear there.

Yeah cheers TC. I’m certainly hooked. Got my new skyzones and antennas last weekend, made a big difference. Confidence is definitely getting growing. How long have you been flying? No fear there.
Little over a year. I've felt like I'm stuck in any progress for awhile. To confident in the same maneuvers I guess. I'm having trouble getting new stuff to flow nice and look smooth. The lack of spots sucks too. I felt like flying difficult spots that I was scared to fly is really what helps to push you past your comfort zone.

Reactions: Wayno52 and Jtrjr
I have same problem with spots TC. I find spots with no people then they come out of the woodwork. Lol I need a place like Jerry’s
Haha yeah....don't know how many EMPTY parks Ive been to only to have an invasion of soccer moms or baseball games start after I get set up and run a pack. It's almost funny cause the parade of cars that come from nowhere and turn an empty parking lot into cluster fk. I'm sure the outfielders in the adult softball leagues love playing when I'm flying.

Jerry, I’m sure there is but from what I’ve seen your a great pilot who is prepared to push yourself and your bird. Your vids are always great. I tend to stay in my comfort zone which I know I need to get out of. You push it. I like that.
Wayne

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svetlio10