Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

new quad time (maybe)

auto2

hi, so i have a tiny woop. like 2 minute run time.....
an arris x80 which is great but the antenna is not protected and really hard to resolder.plus inside if i touch a wall it freeks out and bounces all around
and an arris 250 which is great but way too much for my skills. i can fly it around and do minor fpv with it but always end up backing into a tree.

so whats a good one for indoors that the antenna is protected with decent run time? want to get comfortable fpv around inside

Keifie

hi, so i have a tiny woop. like 2 minute run time.....
an arris x80 which is great but the antenna is not protected and really hard to resolder.plus inside if i touch a wall it freeks out and bounces all around
and an arris 250 which is great but way too much for my skills. i can fly it around and do minor fpv with it but always end up backing into a tree.

so whats a good one for indoors that the antenna is protected with decent run time? want to get comfortable fpv around inside
Get a BabyHawk R & run it w/2cell if u wanna a good little flyer that is as close to a 5” IMO.

auto2

looks good.does it have prop guard for inside and a beeper for loosing it outside .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deyvid