Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

new pilot help

ccally1515

Reaction score
I got a mach 25 fpv drone and a DX6e controller. this is my first drone setup and i have no idea what i am doing. ive read all the manuals on how to get it started and it makes no sense. someone please help me i just want to get it up into the air and it is proving quite a chore.

I got a mach 25 fpv drone and a DX6e controller. this is my first drone setup and i have no idea what i am doing. ive read all the manuals on how to get it started and it makes no sense. someone please help me i just want to get it up into the air and it is proving quite a chore.

Is this a "Ready To Fly" package?

I bought the drone second hand so it has flown before and the controller is new and all the parts are there so i am going to say yes

OK, if the controller is new. And the quad is second hand. Then I will assume that the quad has never been flown with the new radio.

First thing you need to do is read the manual on the quad for the "Binding Procedures" (for the receiver).
Second -Read the manual on the radio for "binding procedures" (for the radio).
Third - Perform the binding procedures (exactly as described)
Then - to fly - Read the section (for the quad) on how to "arm the quad".
Then - go fly.

That's assuming that the transmitter & reliever are compatible with each other.

Receiver*

OK, if the controller is new. And the quad is second hand. Then I will assume that the quad has never been flown with the new radio.

First thing you need to do is read the manual on the quad for the "Binding Procedures" (for the receiver).
Second -Read the manual on the radio for "binding procedures" (for the radio).
Third - Perform the binding procedures (exactly as described)
Then - to fly - Read the section (for the quad) on how to "arm the quad".
Then - go fly.

Update I got it flying but i have 2 problems. i can arm the blades and they will start spinning but i cant get them to stop unless i unplug the quad any ideas?

Second my dx6e is giving me critical low battery warnings but then i plug them into my charger and the battery on them is more than suffeciant. any thoughts

You can stop the props by disarming. Usually done by zero throttle, yaw left. Not sure about radio low battery warning. Might have adjustable low voltage level.

Second my dx6e is giving me critical low battery warnings but then i plug them into my charger and the battery on them is more than suffeciant. any thoughts

The batteries that came with my DX6i didn't really last very long. Cycle through a set of regular "AA's" to make sure that the radio is OK. If that works for you, go buy some of these,- https://www.walmart.com/ip/Duracell...h-Duralock-Power-Preserve-Technology/14301869 ---They stay charged twice as long. But they take twice as long to charge also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax