Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New need help

Chun

Reaction score
Hello ,my son and I have many drone but new to FPV racer's. I'm sure this is simply to most. I had a little crash and now one motor twitches just like the rest when I power on the craft and then just continue s to twitch when the other three fire up. Every now and then it will spin as normal ,so I take it out to test it and it's back to just twitching.
Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.

What was the issue? How did you fix it? I'm new as well, and having problems and solving them is always the best way to learn things.

More simple than I like to admit.
In this particular crash I broke the locking tab on a connector to the flight control.
Fixed with a rubber band for now.

Hey a fix is a fix. Did your flight controller come with extra cables that you could use? Or is it the female end? You could always solder directly if that ends up not working out.

No extra cables,but I just crashed again and broke my FPV antenna mount off,so just ordered a parts list. Saw my skills improving till then. Much more challenging and exciting than mavi ,solo,or phantom. I still get a kick out of the Bebop's though.

I am going to solder this one back together but did order a new one. I'm learning, have plenty of spare everything!!!

I am going to solder this one back together but did order a new one. I'm learning, have plenty of spare everything!!!

You are correct have spare parts. I was going to suggest that you solder it together as well. Broke my right angle off my vtx the other day and just soldiered it back together. Worked great and seems to have stood up to several crashes.

Doesn't seem like I land and switch batteries much it's more about walking to the crash site to see what I'm going to work on next. Maybe eventually I will get consistent and be able to fly several batteries without a crash.

You are correct have spare parts. I was going to suggest that you solder it together as well. Broke my right angle off my vtx the other day and just soldiered it back together. Worked great and seems to have stood up to several crashes.

Doesn't seem like I land and switch batteries much it's more about walking to the crash site to see what I'm going to work on next. Maybe eventually I will get consistent and be able to fly several batteries without a crash.
do you practice on a simulator?

I feel your pain . Just broke 6 props draining 1 battery. In my defense my course is all metal and wood.(not the best idea for a beginner)
Had fun and it was just props!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone