Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

lord nick of smith

Reaction score
hello, I'm new here. I have a JD 590 drone and am have trouble linking it to a Goourc vr hd01 headset. I've had both a while but never used the headset. because they don't come with batteries and the instructions seem to be written in some sort of hyogriphics or other strange long dead and forgotten language, has anyone else got this combo and successfully linked them up ? they were brought together so they should be compatible.

Reactions: dirkclod
hello, I'm new here. I have a JD 590 drone and am have trouble linking it to a Goourc vr hd01 headset. I've had both a while but never used the headset. because they don't come with batteries and the instructions seem to be written in some sort of hyogriphics or other strange long dead and forgotten language, has anyone else got this combo and successfully linked them up ? they were brought together so they should be compatible.
There should be a button to search channels and bands or at least change the channel and band, the Goourc vr hd01 is a 40 channel receiver, so as long as your transmiter is on and not some type of wifi transmiter it should connect

Welcome to the forum lord nick.0ROJYyg.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax