Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New here..HELP

Hemi6spd

Reaction score
Hi.. I’m new to drone racing,,.drone owning...drone anything...

well, not tru, I have flown drones before and have an online fpv drone Program I practice on.
But I have a professional racing drone and complete googles and stuff. But don’t know how to set it all up and get running.
im looking to pay someone to put all this together for me and get it working and maybe help train me to use it? Not sure if there’s a way to buddy upon the googles and controls like In The RC airplane world..

Anybody in the Rochester, victor, perinton area that Can help?
Paid position..

Thanks
Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the form.
I can’t help you other than I just took out your contact info.
Not good to put that on a open thread.
Maybe someone will come along shortly and advise you how to proceed shortly.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Welcome to the forum @Hemi6spd, we will do everything we can to help point you in the right direction, but most of the real work is up to you. A bit of advice...
There are generally 2 types of people who start in this hobby, the tinkerer types who are willing to learn and build their knowledge to get in the air and get better over time, they fair the best since the "build, fly, crash, repeat" motto is more than just words, it is truly our way of life, and soldering, troubleshooting, and practicing is all part of the game. Then there are those people who "just want to fly", and those people generally fair not very well, they get easily discouraged by what it takes to learn and be successful in this hobby, one crash and they are at a loss to be able to troubleshoot and repair their quadcopter. It is a bit like flying real aircraft, you don't just decide to fly one day, get in the cockpit, and be successful, it just doesn't work like that.

While it is possible to use "Buddy Box" to train with I doubt you will be able to find anyone near enough, with the right knowledge, to be a realistic option. It is also true that when you fly with analog video, anyone with a set of analog goggles can tune into your channel and see real-time what you are seeing, so your preferred method is technically possible, but again, I doubt there is anyone with the right knowledge and experience, near enough to you, to make it happen.

Most here would suggest that you set the "professional racing drone" aside and get a Tiny Whoop class quad to get your feet wet and learn on, then when you have enough experience you can go fly the bigger and faster race drone and maybe it isn't broken on the very first flight. In order to make any further suggestions, we would first need to know exactly what make and model of radio and goggles, and it would help to know exactly what this "professional racing drone" is.

Best Regards,
Randy

Welcome to the forum @Hemi6spd, we will do everything we can to help point you in the right direction, but most of the real work is up to you. A bit of advice...
There are generally 2 types of people who start in this hobby, the tinkerer types who are willing to learn and build their knowledge to get in the air and get better over time, they fair the best since the "build, fly, crash, repeat" motto is more than just words, it is truly our way of life, and soldering, troubleshooting, and practicing is all part of the game. Then there are those people who "just want to fly", and those people generally fair not very well, they get easily discouraged by what it takes to learn and be successful in this hobby, one crash and they are at a loss to be able to troubleshoot and repair their quadcopter. It is a bit like flying real aircraft, you don't just decide to fly one day, get in the cockpit, and be successful, it just doesn't work like that.

While it is possible to use "Buddy Box" to train with I doubt you will be able to find anyone near enough, with the right knowledge, to be a realistic option. It is also true that when you fly with analog video, anyone with a set of analog goggles can tune into your channel and see real-time what you are seeing, so your preferred method is technically possible, but again, I doubt there is anyone with the right knowledge and experience, near enough to you, to make it happen.

Most here would suggest that you set the "professional racing drone" aside and get a Tiny Whoop class quad to get your feet wet and learn on, then when you have enough experience you can go fly the bigger and faster race drone and maybe it isn't broken on the very first flight. In order to make any further suggestions, we would first need to know exactly what make and model of radio and goggles, and it would help to know exactly what this "professional racing drone" is.

Best Regards,
Randy
Sage advice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax