Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Free FPV Simulator

• Thread starter Deleted member 3641
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3641

I just came across this but haven't had a chance to check it out my self....

It is available through Steam and I can't wait to see how realistic it feels flying it.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I had trouble understanding what he called it but found it as "Worlds Adrift Island Creator".
Currently downloading it....

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Is someone knows what is better: Liftoff or Worlds Adrift Island Creator or Drl sim?
Most of the hard core flyers seem to prefer Liftoff or Velocidrone. I can not comment on DRL as it requires Windows 10 and I am staying with Win 7 for as long as I can.
Worlds Adrift was created from a game and not sure how realistic it is.
My favorite sim is FPV Freerider Recharged.
There is a new sim in development and is currently free through a Steam account. Orqa FPV SkyDive. They make a pretty nice goggle so I have high hopes for that one.
There is also another newer sim on Steam called DCL The Game. I have been waiting to hear from others how good it is before spending the money on it.
Out of the three you mentioned I think most would go for Liftoff...

Most of the hard core flyers seem to prefer Liftoff or Velocidrone. I can not comment on DRL as it requires Windows 10 and I am staying with Win 7 for as long as I can.
Worlds Adrift was created from a game and not sure how realistic it is.
My favorite sim is FPV Freerider Recharged.
There is a new sim in development and is currently free through a Steam account. Orqa FPV SkyDive. They make a pretty nice goggle so I have high hopes for that one.
There is also another newer sim on Steam called DCL The Game. I have been waiting to hear from others how good it is before spending the money on it.
Out of the three you mentioned I think most would go for Liftoff...

Thanks.

Reactions: Deleted member 3641

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax