Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New father son team

Mtjunky

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Father son team looking to test our wings with building 2 race drones. I love building and race dirt for years but this will be my first aircraft other then rtf. Very excited but have lots to learn..
Thanks for your view.
2x space one frames to start our project builds.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DRP .:)

Reactions: Mtjunky
Its a fun hobby but just remember the motto: build, fly, crash, repeat. So get good at knowing all the parts and how to fix them.

Its a fun hobby but just remember the motto: build, fly, crash, repeat. So get good at knowing all the parts and how to fix them.
Lol.. it's so true.
I've been in rc for over 10 years but haven't flown anything for 5 years, been racing off road. All this new technology is a little overwhelming..
I'm not into rtf but I'm starting to think it would be way easier. Lol

Lol.. it's so true.
I've been in rc for over 10 years but haven't flown anything for 5 years, been racing off road. All this new technology is a little overwhelming..
I'm not into rtf but I'm starting to think it would be way easier. Lol

I've been in the RC game for about 30 years now on and off. Don't own anything fixed wing right now, but always looking. Started when I was in high school when airplanes were built out of balsa wood and not this indestructible foam they use today. I've bee doing drone for about 5 years now. Started with a AR Parrot and coded apps for it. Last year got into DJI drones...then my buddy got me hooked into FPV drones.

I went RTF at first...ordered a Arris 250 that came with googles and radio. Worked well for about a week. Bad landing and ESC caught fire. I took it apart to try to resolve, but didn't go well. Decided to build the next one to learn more about each part. Built two so far, and enjoying it. Still getting used to it but going slowly...here's yesterday practice run:

Reactions: Mtjunky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput