Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New family member...

Futuramille

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So Natedogg just dropped bill on a new 6" Sköll yesterday. We're wondering about Long Range. He'll be flying canyons and Dams and mountain areas in Montana.
could someone explain Crossfire Vs other options..
I need a crash course in Long distance TX/RX. were planning on a X9D+ for him.
Thanks for any input..
where and what to buy is the question.

I was listening to a JB super chat (?) yesterday and part of the discussion was about LR builds in either 6/7” frames and there were a pile of differing ideas and the usual concerns about losing video at extreme distances. Here is one link that I watched when thinking about what to use in a build. In the end I went for an armattan chameleon Ti which runs their standard config and tune and see where that goes. If I wanted stupid distances with solid video I’d pull out one of my boosted phantoms and be done with it, but I’ve always loved the form factor and excitement of free style racing drones.
There are others similar to this link on the JB homepage.

Gonna be doing setup tomorrow. going to Orlando Speed world for Pro 1 Formula drifting. Johnny FPV is chasing for FD. Really cool guy and great pilot. Perfect chases everytime.
people look at us funny when we put goggles up before a race but what a ball. I was passing the Eachine viewer around too.
6S on his own frame. he had a helper changing batteries and was switching out after every run "to let the batteries cool down"
Johnny FPV rocked it all day!
20190426_133501.jpg
20190426_133519.jpg
20190426_133516.jpg
Hope yall get out to fly this weekend!
JJ

Reactions: rtkDarling
I don't recommend this technique.. lol
we did 20seconds of LOS and...
20190502_191211.jpg
full send.

Nate said "well dad.. it made it to the end of the yard so I had to see. Rates are kinda slow"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax