Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

New Drone Constantly Crashing...

jakedoesfpv

Reaction score
Hey... I'm new to fpv but not new to drones. I've flown them for about 3 years now so I get the basics. However, I just build my own "racing" quad and I'm having troubles. I have followed and bought the "upgraded" drone parts from this video from UAVfutures, and it is finally flying. Yay... for some reason, if I go too much to the right, left, front or back, I can't control the drone. I was flying in horizon mode when I crashed last time... Is this because it is in horizon mode or possibly something else? If anyone could help that would be great. (I also took off my camera cause my vtx broke...)

-J

I learned that horizon is temperamental in the same fashion as it seems to try to overcompensate. Since then I have stuck with Acro Trainer in the current version of Betaflight.

Double check your mode settings to see where your switches are set to. If moves to an unassigned area it could be defaulting to acro.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakedoesfpv
I learned that horizon is temperamental in the same fashion as it seems to try to overcompensate. Since then I have stuck with Acro Trainer in the current version of Betaflight.

Double check your mode settings to see where your switches are set to. If moves to an unassigned area it could be defaulting to acro.
thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax