Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help!!

Gunnar

Reaction score
I bought a euchine wizard x220, and the turnigy evolution. I am having trouble getting the controller to show on beta flight, even though the controller is connected to the drone, I k ow this because when I unplug it, it beeps. They are bound and yet it still will not show up on beta flight. Any help is great I've had it for a while, just now got the controller and it doesn't work....

Have you set up the betaflight config tab for the right kind of serial receiver (s bus?) and assigned the right UART on ports tab to serial receiver?
In the config tab I put the receiver on serial based, and the provider on sbus, then on the ports I put serial Rx switch in first row to on, I pressed save and reboot for both changes

Green,

Does Gunnar need to plug the battery in to get the receiver to be acknowledged? On most of my birds this is the case. (With the props off and antenna on, of course.)

Jerry

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Green,

Does Gunnar need to plug the battery in to get the receiver to be acknowledged? On most of my birds this is the case. (With the props off and antenna on, of course.)

Jerry
The receiver won't acknowledgement, that's my problem. I'm using the turnigy evolution, I have both of the models in black I might try the other one. I've been watching YouTube videos about ibus and s bus , but I'm not quite fluent in that language just yet.

Most likely yes. Gunnar, an LED on the receiver is lighting up, right?
Yes. I plug the drone in to beta flight, then connect battery, transmitter has solid red, so it is connected, turn on the receiver, and the receiver just isn't acknowledging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax