Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help!!

Pedro679

Reaction score
I'm building my first fpv quad and I was following tutorials online but the FC that came in my kit is different than the one in he video so I'm having some hard time figuring where to solder my VTX and receiver lol, can you guys help me out?!! Also do I need to bridge anything? There're a bunch of terminals I’m honestly lost!
I'm using a Frsky XM+, I'll attach the VTX( XF5804) and FC picture ( it says it comes with a F405AIO but I don't know if it's the same).
I appreciate any help!

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9936.jpg
    IMG_9936.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5
Ok, I will not go into too much detail here, but if you have more questions I will try to help.

In the pic below...

Blue area is where the camera goes, Negative, Positive and Video In (VIN). You will also need to bridge the yellow highlighted area to the left of the Blue depending on if the camera is rated to run on 5V or if it can handle BATtery, just solder bridge the center to either the 5V or the BAT pad once you know what your cam is rated for input voltage.

Red area is where the vTX goes, Negative, Positive, TX3 (for the Smart Audio) and the Video OUT (VOUT) to the vTX video in. I found the TCMM XF5804 vTX online and it is rated for 7-24v so you will need to bridge the yellow highlighted section to the left of the red from the center pad to the BAT pad since the vTX will NOT run on 5 volts.

Black area is where the XM+ Receiver will go, GND (Negative), 5V (Positive), and SBUS

By the way, the FC itself is called an F405AIO since it is an F405 CPU on an All In One (AIO) board.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

1588215063916.png

Reactions: Deleted member 3641

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax