Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help with rxsr

lonezero

Reaction score
So I’m new to fpv so building a drone was hard but got it done and now trying too get a rxsr to work I got it binding but when I go to Beta flight it is showing no movement from the transmitter

Welcome to the forum! We'll need some more info.

-What flight controller are you using
-have you updated the firmware of your R-XSR
-have you enabled the correct UART under Serial RX in the ports tab of Betaflight
-have you enabled serial rx and sBus (or FPort) in the configuration tab

A screen shot of you BF ports and configuration tabs would be helpful

it is a tyro99 I have not updated the rxsr and I tried all of the UARTs
And rx and sbus is on I’m not sure what a bf is I hope this helps a little

Sorry, bf = Betaflight. In the receiver tab of bf, does your channel mapping at the top of the page show AETR1234. Also when you say you tried all UART's, do you mean you physically changed the signal wire or changed it in the ports tab. A close-up pic of how you have your receiver connected to your flight controller may help

Reactions: Wayno52
The signal wire I'm referring to is the sbus out wire on your R-XSR

Im not home but i know what i did so i had the ground 5v and the yellow wire on s port and the green rx1

One last thing. Have you bridged the 2 pads on the flight controller to enable sBus? It's right beside the port you plug your receiver in to

1549558643849.png

Kook at the 3 small pads at the bottom. Bridge the middle and left pads with a spot of solder to enable SBUS

Have no idea what that even means but this is about as simple as I can make it:

Look at the attached pic with the 3 pads circled. The 2 pads need to be soldered together as I've shown. This will give you sbus signal to the pad you have your receiver connected to.
lz.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz