Welcome to DroneRacingPilots!
Join our free drone racing community today!

Need help uploading a video

Danny Z

Reaction score
I tried to upload a video, but the error says its to large of a file, its 260 mb, is that too large ? it's an AVI format.
Thankful for any help........

Danny Z

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Danny,

You can't really "upload" videos here. You can upload pictures but not videos, they're too big. You need to upload your videos to a YouTube or some other video account and then post it on these pages as a link.

Jerry

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good to see you checking in TJ! You into the racing stuff, too? It's been a real hoot for me. So much different than the Phantom and Solo stuff.

Jerry

LuvMyTJ

Reaction score
Good to see you checking in TJ! You into the racing stuff, too? It's been a real hoot for me. So much different than the Phantom and Solo stuff.

Jerry
Yeah, I bought a racer and proceeded to screw up the software. Since then I cannot get the quad to see the TX. Gave up on it and put it on the shelf after flying it twice. Got a tiny whoop I been messing with for indoors.

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
TJ,

Yeah, I think I saw something on that a while back. If I remember correctly you had a Spektrum radio. I'm using a Taranis so I didn't think I could help you much. Too bad you haven't gotten it sorted, this stuff is a blast but it's a lot of work too. You might want to take a look at the JJPro T1, it's a brushed bird with a full F3 board in it but it's a lot more fun than the Whoop (my opinion, of course) and the batteries last quite a bit longer. It's a fast and powerful little bugger. They should have one compatible with your radio as well. I think I got it for $80.

Jerry

Amazon.com: Usmile JJPRO-T1 95mm Micro Carbon Fiber BNF Quadcopter Features Brushed F3 with built-in Frsky-Compatible Receiver 25mw 40CH AIO Camera VTX Combo for Micro Indoor fpv racing Support FrskyTaranis X9D: Toys & Games

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frier15