Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need Help... I'm sure simple to any veteran...

Tmon-0513

Reaction score
I've been flying Dji phantom drones 1-4.. but just decided to jump into the racing FPV world.. I pushed out the boat and got what I thought would be an "everything you would need to get started with room to expand.." kit.. The "Force 1 FPV 220 RTF Racing Kit." For the life of me I can't get ANYTHING working... HOW on earth do I get started..? I live in Houston... Should I take it to a specific RC store?? Who can help get me started at all??? Any and all help would be much appreciated! Thanks..

Hi TM,
I know how you feel...besides this forum, you tube is where I get a lot of information on anything racing drone. This particular hobby is very very new. New technology new everything. The guys in here are great! They recommended YT to me when i got started. I found several hobby shops online that build and tune racing drones. This hobby is AWSOME but very technical. The learning curve is very steep
But the climb is possible. It has been my experiance that a regular hobby shop is going to be little help technically because of the newness of the hobby..DJI does all the work for you. In this arena we have to rely on forums and YT for knowledge.

Peace
Keith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax