Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help getting the LED and buzzer to work

Mattys74

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I bought a led and buzzer combo and I am not sure if I soldered the wires right. I connect the wires in the picture as it says but its telling me i need to connect one wire to the pwm wire, which I did but now I am stuck if I did it right or I put the wrong wire in the wrong place. I want to do the FC and TX mode

Attachments

• 20190731_083135.jpg
    20190731_083135.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 2812-BH_Manual_EN (1).pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi Guys

I bought a led and buzzer combo and I am not sure if I soldered the wires right. I connect the wires in the picture as it says but its telling me i need to connect one wire to the pwm wire, which I did but now I am stuck if I did it right or I put the wrong wire in the wrong place. I want to do the FC and TX mode

I have a similar question with the Matek WS2812B led and buzzer with correct wiring for fc and tx mode. 1st attempt fried both buzzer and fc!!! Any guidance from anyone would be appreciated!
Screenshot_20191116-083838_Drive.jpg

I rewired mine to only FC and it works great. Did you use a smoke stopper when you first connected a battery

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Sometimes it can be just a ball of solder that flew off and stuck somewhere; it doesn't take much to short a board out. I've developed a habit or checking for shorts with a multimeter as I build, I just do a quick test after I attach every part. It's helpful because If you wait 'till the end and you have a short, now you have to track it down. If you check often, then you know it was something you did with the last part.

What will really grind your gears is when there's a short in a factory supplied ribbon cable. I learned that lesson the hard way. Fool me once...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax