Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help binding

QuantumQuadsFPV

Reaction score
i am building a micro that can run on 4s. I bought the xjb v2 aio fc, pdb, and esc, and an fs a8s receiver to go with it. The fc doesn't have ibus, it just has sbus and ppm. I have a flysky fs i6 that only runs on ppm and ibus, i think. Can I run on ppm? I heard it is not that great, but it's all I have. I have bound the receiver to my controller indicated by a solid red light on the receiver. Betaflight is getting no channel inputs in the receiver section. I have the battery plugged in to the quad to power the Rx. Can I run on ppm and how do I do it? Is it my betaflight that's acting up or is it not getting signal? Please help

Did you configure betaflight for your receiver? You need to go to the main config tab and tell it to use Serial Receiver, and PPM for the provider (may say CPPM, i forget). Then on the ports tab, you need to set the correct UART to Serial Receiver. I don't know which UART is right for your board because I can't find a manual so try them all one at a time. Be sure not to turn off MSP (data) for the port that has it marked.

Reactions: Jtrjr
i am building a micro that can run on 4s. I bought the xjb v2 aio fc, pdb, and esc, and an fs a8s receiver to go with it. The fc doesn't have ibus, it just has sbus and ppm. I have a flysky fs i6 that only runs on ppm and ibus, i think. Can I run on ppm? I heard it is not that great, but it's all I have. I have bound the receiver to my controller indicated by a solid red light on the receiver. Betaflight is getting no channel inputs in the receiver section. I have the battery plugged in to the quad to power the Rx. Can I run on ppm and how do I do it? Is it my betaflight that's acting up or is it not getting signal? Please help
i doubt if you could tell a difference between cppm and ibus, cppm is only just a bit slower

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232