Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Nazgul 5 6s is spinning in a low-mid speed around in betaflight.

jonathannord

Reaction score
I tried to fly my fpv drone for the first time today and it always went to the left when i armed it and when i when into betaflight it showed that the preview spinned to the left and backwards. How do i fix this? I have changed the channel map to TAER1234 but it still spins slowly.

The drone goes to the left even when i dont use the controller. When i arm the drone it flips to the left. Totally new drone so i dont think the motors should be bad

The drone goes to the left even when i dont use the controller. When i arm the drone it flips to the left. Totally new drone so i dont think the motors should be bad
Did you follow the previous video? Every quad I’ve ever had has been way out regarding the end points on the transmitter. There is another Bardwell video that I can’t find that is basically this:
Power up the quad (set it on a flat surface) and the transmitter but don’t arm the quad.
If the quad is yawing to the right, flick the yaw stick to the left once or twice. You should the flight controller beep when you do this.
Arm the quad and hover about 1 metre off the ground to see if that helps, if it moves too much in the opposite direction, set it down, disarm the quad and repeat the process again by moving the yaw stick in the opposite direction that it is drifting. It’s a bit fiddly but it works.
Another video that talks about other issues that can cause your quad to drift.

It's not quite that ist drifting its kinda like when i arm it then from the right to left side is a strong wind that is trying to flip it over.

It's not quite that ist drifting its kinda like when i arm it then from the right to left side is a strong wind that is trying to flip it over.
Have you checked to make sure a prop or motor isn't reversed?

What protocol are the ESCs using (Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot600, etc.)? If it is using an analog protocol, then the accelerometers need to be calibrated. Maybe send a screenshot of your BetaFlight configuration tab.
Have you checked (with props off) in receiver tab if the stick movements are correct for each axis?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya