Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Naze32

Rudster

Reaction score
Hello Pilots! Can the naze32 FC with compass be programmed to Return to Home if i add the GPS module ?Thanks in advance fr Rudy in Moncton NB Canada

Unfortunately, the Naze32 is outdated and not supported by Betaflight or iNav any more. You'd need an updated flight controller.

Reactions: rtkDarling
Unfortunately, the Naze32 is outdated and not supported by Betaflight or iNav any more. You'd need an updated flight controller.
OK thanks Reno. My buddy is set on RTH as he is a nervous flyer,LOL. I offered to build him a quad under 250gr for sport flying. He likes my Mobula7 and would like to buy or build one for outdoors thats bigger (under 250gr)with longer flight times and GPS. Im trying to tell him a beeper is good enough to find it. He is retired from NavCan as technician,,,so dropping out of the air is a NoNo to his training. Hahahah. I have an ole nazaV2 but thats too tame. Thanks for the info,Rudy.

You can still do a GPS and RTH on an outdoor quad quite cheap. An F4 flight controller from Banggood will run you about $15 and the same for a micro GPS module. Using Betaflight firmware you can enable Rescue Mode (RTH). BTW, I've got the Mobula7 as well and it's an awesome little beast!

Do You have preferred F4 FC? I flew the Mob7 with 2s for the first time and i had to learn the controls all over again. Im really enjoying it. Thanks

OK thanks Reno. My buddy is set on RTH as he is a nervous flyer,LOL. I offered to build him a quad under 250gr for sport flying. He likes my Mobula7 and would like to buy or build one for outdoors thats bigger (under 250gr)with longer flight times and GPS. Im trying to tell him a beeper is good enough to find it. He is retired from NavCan as technician,,,so dropping out of the air is a NoNo to his training. Hahahah. I have an ole nazaV2 but thats too tame. Thanks for the info,Rudy.

I fly with a Shop - HellGate FPV Buzzer on all my craft now, it's all you need. Plus, crashing is half of the fun!
Take a look at my crash reel if you like (it's got a crash into the water in HD)

Reactions: Rudster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax