Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Naze 32 voltage issue

23756090_1505043472911509_1510632665_n.jpg

Some forum said that it was PPM between transmitter and receiver and PWM from receiver.
I got some weird issues.
The channels aren't corresponding to the right sticks, i think throttle is on pitch for example, do I change that by swapping wires or is it a mapping issue?
I also get readings on multiple channels when moving just one stick, as it is wired now the pitch.

Reactions: Wayno52
Now the reciever works perfectly!
But there came up another problem. When i have it still connected to the computer I can see the value each motor gets from the fligthcontroller.
After I ARM it, they all goes up to ~1045, when rising increasing the throttle every motor increases its value except motor 3 which still reciever 1045.
When I move the other sticks around I can get a change in the speed, but not as much as it is for the other.

The first pic underneath is when the drone is on my table and is level within 1 degree.
Throttle is initiated but motor 3 doesnt increase value.

Picture 2 is when i want it to go to the right and motor 3 and 4 is increased, but i dont get the same value on 3 as for 4.
upload_2017-11-18_19-45-33.png
upload_2017-11-18_19-45-53.png

Reactions: Wayno52
The guy who deserves the thanks is JC, the guy who made this video and many more helpful ones, he passed away a while back and he is truly missed by all in this hobby. Rest in peace JC

Glad that his knowledge keeps spreading.
My drone is now built and first flight went really well!
I have now started working on the camera gimbal.
Cleanflight has the funtion SERVO_TILT which outputs two servosignals.
I've looked on tutorials and is almost able to sort it out. But all of them are made with an earlier version of cleanflight so the "Servo" tab doesnt look the same.
Is that something you have knowledge about?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas