Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

NateDogg + Rise250 in Montana

Looks like it was a great kit for Nate to take away with him mate.
Reliable and as you said a great starter for anyone joining us in this frustrating but rewarding hobby.
Always great vids guys.

thanks Wayne. it worked and gave him something to fly. he had the two rise micro house racers as well.
he is glad to be back flying flynocerous birds.
for the price, i think Rise gives you a good taste before dropping serious bills, i know it worked to sell me on this FPV adventure.

Reactions: Wayno52
I'm not recommending RISE. i got the stuff almost two years ago. there's better starter kits and the Rise 250 is hard to fly aggressively really. you've seen how NateDogg can fly a flynocerous 250... world's apart but he "flew through it". the house racers 125 size were a great deal too. we learned a sh"t ton on those micro fliers flying in te house. today, a tiny woop is comparable and a perfect fpv trainer.

it helps that Nates flown RC heli, planks + trucks so Nate's worked a RC transmitter since he could hold one.
all we had to add was FPV. for those that never have flown before, it would be a different experience. In that case i recommend simulator time.
there's tons of starter kits out there now compared to two years ago. RISE just filled the early gap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput