Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My tribute to 9-11

Nice work as always. Would love you see you fly like that over the memorial as a tribute from the drone community. Impossible ask but I think it would be sympathetic to the memories of those lost.
An absolutely dreadful event in the history of mankind and I doubt forgiveness will be on the minds of the vast majority of Americans and most of the civilized world.
The wife watched a tribute to the event that they seem to replay each year and she couldn’t stop crying and I had to walk out of the room and get some anger free fresh air.
Australia stands behind you.

Hi tevek. Thank you very much! I would love to do that as well. I can't think of enough things i could to do show my sympathy and respect for all of those people that were tragically effected on that day and afterwards. I wish I could do more for our US friends. Canada will always be behind them as well.

Hi tevek. Thank you very much! I would love to do that as well. I can't think of enough things i could to do show my sympathy and respect for all of those people that were tragically effected on that day and afterwards. I wish I could do more for our US friends. Canada will always be behind them as well.
As an aside, I just realized, already knew from your accent on your videos you were from Canada. I worked for a company called Barrick Gold for many years and their crew would rib me when ever I mistakenly referred to them as their further south cousins. Obviously no disrespect intended as we take a collegiate approach to the awful events of 9/11 ?

As an aside, I just realized, already knew from your accent on your videos you were from Canada. I worked for a company called Barrick Gold for many years and their crew would rib me when ever I mistakenly referred to them as their further south cousins. Obviously no disrespect intended as we take a collegiate approach to the awful events of 9/11 ?
Gosh no offence taken man! This tragedy has no borders or boundaries my friend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax