Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My mistake

Yeah it was quite disturbing to watch all that unfold. I visited Honkers a number of times when it was a British colony and back then it was a pretty laid back experience. Obviously not any more... nice bit of flying in any case, surprised the authorities weren’t aware of a 100 mph quad buzzing the crowds.

Yeah it was quite disturbing to watch all that unfold. I visited Honkers a number of times when it was a British colony and back then it was a pretty laid back experience. Obviously not any more... nice bit of flying in any case, surprised the authorities weren’t aware of a 100 mph quad buzzing the crowds.
They used a 3", not harmless, but better. I imagine the authorities in question had better things to worry about. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems the UAV laws in some asian counties are more laid back than they are here in the states.

They used a 3", not harmless, but better. I imagine the authorities in question had better things to worry about. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems the UAV laws in some asian counties are more laid back than they are here in the states.
Yeah you’re right, nothing like a bit of civil disobedience to carry your focus. When I was travelling and working in SE Asia, I took my DJI stuff with me and no one could care less. I reckon if you could get a washing machine airborne it would’ve made no difference. Priorities there were cheap alcohol, cigarettes, scooters and internet.

Reactions: rtkDarling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux