Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My midlife crisis purchase and a quick rip!

Well my mid life crisis was a BMW S1000RR and it still worries me when I walk past it. That Nissan of yours would put me in a a tree in about five minutes, goes like stink and way beyond my car abilities. Oh and your flying cred is up there as always. Always good to watch your clips.

Ebeez,

On the mid-life crisis front...Look's pretty daing cool, just be careful. My mid-life crisis was to build the baddest bike that I could. The problem was that it made me think I was a kid again, almost took me out on more than one occasion. It was appropriately named "The DeathTrap". My wife hated it and was glad to see me sell it two years ago. Just be careful!

Jerry

TheDeathTrap16.jpgTheDeathTrap14.jpg

Man, you've got such great control of those sticks! Thanks for the share!
Thank you Jtrjr! I was actually kinda nervous flying.. felt so out of touch.. waiting for spring to hurry up and get here so I can do my early morning flights in peace!!! :)

Ebeez,

On the mid-life crisis front...Look's pretty daing cool, just be careful. My mid-life crisis was to build the baddest bike that I could. The problem was that it made me think I was a kid again, almost took me out on more than one occasion. It was appropriately named "The DeathTrap". My wife hated it and was glad to see me sell it two years ago. Just be careful!

Jerry

View attachment 3948View attachment 3949
uuugh dude that looks so wicked!!! Love it!!!!!! I have my motorcycle licenses as well but I couldn't get away with a bike. I'm a crotch rocket guy and I'm sure I would be dead by now! That bike looks BEAUTIFUL!

Ebeez,

Jerry

View attachment 3948View attachment 3949
I’m lucky, been riding for over 40 yrs and been to the track a few times to stretch her legs. That’s a nice bike, you’d have trouble registering that where I live due to the over zealous cops. Here’s mine:53BA549F-2D4B-45CD-8894-E60296E46C47.jpeg

I’m lucky, been riding for over 40 yrs and been to the track a few times to stretch her legs. That’s a nice bike, you’d have trouble registering that where I live due to the over zealous cops. Here’s mine:View attachment 3950
Very nice bike!!!! So sleek looking!

I ran out of ideas for mid life...er.. I ran out of mid-life! ??
Great car bro.. enjoy!
Great flying! summer is just around the corner.
Thank you my friend! Looking forward to my early morning flights again!

Yeah, good for wheelies in four gears and just shy of 300kph. Have to bring your ‘A‘ game and be focussed when you ride it.
Wow!!! I think I would need change of pants after riding that!! LOL

Reactions: tevek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput