Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My first fire on my quad!

Yep feel your pain, especially when you have to sprint 100mtrs to put the fire out. Had a succession of esc and motor failures on one of my wizards that I thought about carrying a fire extinguisher. In the end I junked what was left of the original set up and upgraded the motors and esc’s and she hasn’t missed a beat since. Fried a vtx yesterday on my hawk 5 after having dislodged the ufl connector after a small crash and wasn’t quick enough to realise what had happened. Good news is that spares are on there way including an armattan rooster build that will keep me busy for a while. I guess it’s all part of the hobby where the learning curve equates to how much patience and money you have.......

Reactions: ebeez
Yep feel your pain, especially when you have to sprint 100mtrs to put the fire out. Had a succession of esc and motor failures on one of my wizards that I thought about carrying a fire extinguisher. In the end I junked what was left of the original set up and upgraded the motors and esc’s and she hasn’t missed a beat since. Fried a vtx yesterday on my hawk 5 after having dislodged the ufl connector after a small crash and wasn’t quick enough to realise what had happened. Good news is that spares are on there way including an armattan rooster build that will keep me busy for a while. I guess it’s all part of the hobby where the learning curve equates to how much patience and money you have.......
Ya man I hear ya! I really thought it was the battery going up! But you are absolutely right.. all part of the hobby!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas