Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My favorite accessory

theGreenOrange

Reaction score
Probably the best thing I have bought for my quads is surprisingly... the backpack, a Lowepro BP X2. I can just grab it, and my lipo-safe bag and go. I have already brought it with me like 10 times when I otherwise never would have bothered. Pricey, but worth it.

Reactions: Jtrjr
That's a cool looking case! No price on Amazon, shows "currently unavailable". I guess mine would be my "hard case stack". Since we're moving around so much these days and I've acquired so many drones (racing and photography), I can move from here to anywhere with absolutely everything and I don't have to worry about things getting beat up.

Jerry

IMG_7057.JPG IMG_7139.JPG

I'm right with you on the Rigid case jerry (stole the idea from you) and they can stack/latch together!20170212_140138.jpg

Reactions: Carlos and Jtrjr
Thank's Jerry!
I do like the idea of a backpack for keeping things simple and compact!

Mark

That's a cool looking case! No price on Amazon, shows "currently unavailable". I guess mine would be my "hard case stack". Since we're moving around so much these days and I've acquired so many drones (racing and photography), I can move from here to anywhere with absolutely everything and I don't have to worry about things getting beat up.

Jerry

View attachment 469 View attachment 468
Holy crap! lol that's some serious cases you have there. How do you like the Ridgid tool boxes? I'm looking for something to store all my parts & tools.

BigD,

I live the cases. They all lock together so they roll around really well. They're durable cases with a lot of room.

Jerry

I second that!!!
I bought the kaizen foam for mine to store the drone,controller and 6 lipos and they fit great!
The mid size one for the Rigid is around $30-35 range!

Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput