Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

My current build

kenjancef

Reaction score
Building my second quad, a Robocat 270. Totally not done yet... waiting on more parts.

A rundown:
Robocat 270 CF frame
RCX 2205 2350 motors
DYS XM20a ESC
Naze32 (waiting on a SP Racing clone)
4S 1400mAH battery
5045 bullnose props
FrSky D4R-II
Sony FPV camera
FX799T video Tx

A pic of a dry-fit...

IMG_0547.JPG

Reactions: Hebrews12v2
Very cool frame. I have not seen one with an upper deck like that. I like it! Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 12.22.12 AM☀️ copy 2.png

Very cool frame. I have not seen one with an upper deck like that. I like it! View attachment 11

It's a Robocat 270. Hopefully it flies when I'm done, but who knows... lol... I just finished soldering the ESC's to the Matek PDB I got today... covered it with hot glue so it looks messier than it really is...

Robocat 270 PDB.jpg

And thats a Nase32 board?

And I added a 270 class section ;)

No, that's actually the PDB. It's called a Matek 5-in-1 PDB. It's not much bigger than a Naze32. This PDB has a built-in BEC, and it has 4 dedicated spots for LED's, and one 5v and one 12V. It's really slick... and for $10 you can't beat it...

OK, I saw it listed in your component list but it didn't look like Nase32 to me. ;)

Lol... I ordered a SP Racing F3 clone flight controller, should arrive next week sometime. The scary thing about that is that this flight controller comes without any pins soldered, so I'm afraid I'll mess it up somehow. Guess I can fall back to the Naze32... lol...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax