Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Moving on

Wayno52

Reaction score
Man it’s like a ghost town here today. I know I have not been on here for too long but I’m the time spent here thus far I have met some unbelievably enciteful, helpful and truly wonderful people. I hope we can all quickly move on from recent events. What I have experienced and learnt so far on DRP is amazing. Through the regular contributors, no names but you all know who I’m referring to. I have become a better pilot. I firmly believe that is what we are here for. I think it’s time to move on now, besides I need help choosing antennas for my new skyzones. Lol

Here here Wayne! Skyzones are goggles? I got a VAS Mad Mushroom omni-directional and a Spironet directional for my fat sharks, they work really well. What model of Skyzones?

Reactions: Jtrjr
Wayno,

I'm using the Emax Pagoda and a IRC Spironet on my Fatshark V2's. I have a Furious True-D V3.5 receiver in my goggles.

(The links I provide are to show the particular items only in the simplest frorm. They can be found elsewhere with better pricing.)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075933HZQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0163MYE2S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Furious-True...F8&qid=1506699785&sr=1-1&keywords=furious+FPV

Jerry

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Wayno,

Also, it's not abnormal for it to be a bit slow around here. We're hoping that as we get more guys like you to stick around a bit things will get more active. This is a new and sometimes time-consuming and expensive hobby. A lot of people come and go.

Jerry

Here's a note I wrote about it some time ago:

https://droneracingpilots.com/threads/quitters-cant-be-racers.794/

Wayno,

Also, it's not abnormal for it to be a bit slow around here. We're hoping that as we get more guys like you to stick around a bit things will get more active. This is a new and sometimes time-consuming and expensive hobby. A lot of people come and go.

Jerry

Here's a note I wrote about it some time ago:

https://droneracingpilots.com/threads/quitters-cant-be-racers.794/

Hey I'm fairly new to DRP but I got to agree with you. This place has been EXTREMELY helpful since I started flying. Joined as soon as I got my first drone. You are right, there are very few people on here who are active all the time but those few people combined have tons of helpful information and seem to be keeping updated on all new post. I haven't had one question that hasn't been answered in less than a day. I find that AMAZING. It's as if they work here. Don't give up hope. Drone racing is still building a name.

Hey I'm fairly new to DRP but I got to agree with you. This place has been EXTREMELY helpful since I started flying. Joined as soon as I got my first drone. You are right, there are very few people on here who are active all the time but those few people combined have tons of helpful information and seem to be keeping updated on all new post. I haven't had one question that hasn't been answered in less than a day. I find that AMAZING. It's as if they work here. Don't give up hope. Drone racing is still building a name.
Our patreon account is........lol jk

I have drp on my laptop and phone and when works slow, i check in. I enjoy watching the new guys get better, especially when they post pics and vids. I have learned a lot from the guys here and feel the same way you guys do. I'm still learning something every day here thanks to all you guys, even the new guys. I feel guilty for not posting more vids because i ask all you guys to but find it extremely aggravating and have already lost two cameras. I just got a new one so i'll post some this weekend when i get it figured out.

Last edited:
I have drp on my laptop and phone and when works slow, i check in. I enjoy watching the new guys get better, especially when they post pics and vids. I have learned a lot from the guys here and feel the same way you guys do. I'm still learning something every day here thanks to all you guys, even the new guys. I feel guilty for not posting more vids because i ask all you guys to but find it extremely aggravating and have already lost two cameras. I just got a new one so i'll post some this weekend when i get it figured out.

I dont want to post vids of me crashing all day. lol im just learning barrel rolls and im always scared to do them. Ive done maybe 2 succesfully. once i get better with acro to the point that i can do a whole battery flight without crashing ill invest in a camera.

20170929_140947.jpg Btw, I loosely attach my vtx so in crashes, it will move instead of break, usually just wire strap it to my upper plate with one strap, i'll post a pic, 1 sec.....

Last edited:
lol, i've bought many spares....lol. GET ON THE SIM you will be flying multiple paks w/no crash quick
i AM on the sim. it takes some getting used to since im using a ps4 controller and it feels a bit choppy. but i have been on it, even got it on my work pc for slow days lol

i AM on the sim. it takes some getting used to since im using a ps4 controller and it feels a bit choppy. but i have been on it, even got it on my work pc for slow days lol
I have not used a game controller but have read its not as good as a transmitter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz