Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motors 1 & 4 wont spin...

baevans11

Reaction score
This is the same brushless whoop I was having problems with before. I took all the motor wires off and soldered them again and they all seem to have a good connection. Is there some way I can test to see if it's the motors or the 4 in 1 esc? I know I can take the motors off and swap them but I didnt know if there was a way to do it with a multimeter. Does anyone have any other ideas on what this can be? I have flashed the esc several times and it flashed properly. I have the esc set to dshot 600 and I tried 300 as well. It's the teeny 1s stack by happy model and is dshot 600 compatible. Thx for any help!

If you look up testing ESC's from Drone Mesh he will tell you how to test the FET's in the ESC, it's not going to be 100% conclusive but...
The only real way to know for sure is to swap motors with a known good, motor wires break, and ESC circuits fail, both are a high probability in this hobby.

If you look up testing ESC's from Drone Mesh he will tell you how to test the FET's in the middle and 5vg tutESC, it's not going to be 100% conclusive but...
The only real way to know for sure is to swap motors with a known good, motor wires break, and ESC circuits fail, both are a high probability in this hobby. Tźź'"after xss
@baevans11, Albert Kim just put out a vid on this subject, I haven't watched it yet but it may have some useful info on this issue of yours.

Awesome thx, I'll check it out!

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone