Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motor won't work when throttle is added fast

Is it the Motor?

• No, it's another part.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it's the Motor.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
This short video describes my whole Problem.
The Quadcopter is an Walkera F210.

Im pretty sure that it is the motor's fault, because it has the same problem on both CCW-ESC's. It could also be that the motor destroyed the old ESC i just showed in the Video.
Would you also say that it's the motor and if yes then is there a way to repair the motor?

This short video describes my whole Problem.
The Quadcopter is an Walkera F210.

Im pretty sure that it is the motor's fault, because it has the same problem on both CCW-ESC's. It could also be that the motor destroyed the old ESC i just showed in the Video.
Would you also say that it's the motor and if yes then is there a way to repair the motor?
The fact that it works when throttling slowly shows the power supply is ok at full, but the motor isn't handling it fast, normally I'd say check the esc but since you stoppestopped swapped it out and it's still doing it, most likely the motor is shorting from the bust of speed. As for a fix itd required completely rebuildingit so unfortunately it's probably best to just replace it

Try taking the bell housing off and see if any material is wrapped up in there or something like that

Thank you all. I opened the motor but the stuff there is so small that even if I would find the problem it would be impossible for me to fix it with my thick fingers :D
Rewinding this small motors is impossible!

I will go for a new motor. This means 9 days without flying my friends :(

Thank you all. I opened the motor but the stuff there is so small that even if I would find the problem it would be impossible for me to fix it with my thick fingers :D
Rewinding this small motors is impossible!

I will go for a new motor. This means 9 days without flying my friends :(
Dang i'm sorry friend, I definitely understand that, and it's gonna feel like forever I bet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax