Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Motor doing weird stuff. Need help.

TJ1081

Reaction score
Hello,

So I just got my Wizard X220 and was really excited.
When I tried to fly it did things (see video for what things). So I decided to callibrate the accelerometer. Luckily it worked and it flew like normal. Than after a crash it decided to do the same weird thing again. So I thought I would just have to callibrate it again but this time it didnt help. Then I tried callibrating the esc but that didnt work either. I really dont know what to do next pls help.

Heres the video:

It sounds like the motor bell is damaged, and the magnets are hitting the stator. Swap two motors to be sure.
Yes, seems those motors are very fragile in a crash. All it takes is one hard fall or collision and the bell is bent and hard to turn. If you try to turn the motor by hand and you feel a lot of resistance, that motor is toast! I would upgrade motors to better ones, like TBS/ Mr. Steele silk motors. They are built to take a beating.

Yes, seems those motors are very fragile in a crash. All it takes is one hard fall or collision and the bell is bent and hard to turn. If you try to turn the motor by hand and you feel a lot of resistance, that motor is toast! I would upgrade motors to better ones, like TBS/ Mr. Steele silk motors. They are built to take a beating.
Well actually it isnt hard to turn by hand. But im Just gonna replace it.

Reactions: NeoCloneOne

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput