Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

MOSKITO

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
Yes!!!!!!!
So getting one!

IMG_0500.PNG

Wow, that is sick. I have been enjoying my SRD101 brushed micro. I can't imagine what flying this little beast would be like. The brushed one is already too fast for me to handle in my house!

Yeah I've been wanting one for inside the house but you know me and my feelings on helipal. I was just going to go for it anyway and then saw this. I think the furious Fpv moskito is smaller than the srd101 by around 30mm or even as much as half the size. I'll be keeping a close eye on this to release.

Yeah I've been wanting one for inside the house but you know me and my feelings on helipal. I was just going to go for it anyway and then saw this. I think the furious Fpv moskito is smaller than the srd101 by around 30mm or even as much as half the size. I'll be keeping a close eye on this to release.

The only complaint I have so far is that helipal claimed 6-7 days shipping at checkout. They didn't even ship it for 8 days, then when they did confirm shipment they claimed 7-14 days transit. It came on day 14. That's lame.

Well launch day is almost here anybody else getting one?

I was thinking about getting an Indutrix. Does anybody have a comparison?

There is no comparison. Totally different leagues. An inductrix is more like a toy a MOSKITO is a fully tuneable drone with brushless motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax