Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Morning all...

OK so my dealings with GB so far have been shall we say so so.
Prices are generally really good and delivery time lately is fantastic.
Bad news is shithouse customer service.
But in AUS we are limited as to where we can buy so you sometimes have to just bite the bullet.

Reactions: tevek
OK so my dealings with GB so far have been shall we say so so.
Prices are generally really good and delivery time lately is fantastic.
Bad news is shithouse customer service.
But in AUS we are limited as to where we can buy so you sometimes have to just bite the bullet.
Figured that there may a down side to going online and hoping for the best. The concern would be looking for spares outside of the generic stuff and getting shafted. Still if the price is right and it’s not a source of income or the only one you’ve got, why not, the service can’t be worse than DJI.... I have permission from the wife to look around so I could always blame her for coaxing me along if it all turns to shite.

Reactions: Wayno52
Oh BTW, Tevek 3" won't be much slower than 5" they are super punchy..
Pretty sure it will be a pile of fun as I’m no where near the skill sets of you and the crew on this forum to draw critical conclusions. I enjoy anything to do with drones and just learning and improving my flying is nearly a reason to go to work to pay for them.

Lol skill sets, we are all still learning like you trust me.
But hey if the boss gives you an inch of freedom to buy and fly then take it straight away before they realise just how much this is like a big fix.
We gotta fly some time.
Wayne

Reactions: tevek
Wel
Lol skill sets, we are all still learning like you trust me.
But hey if the boss gives you an inch of freedom to buy and fly then take it straight away before they realise just how much this is like a big fix.
We gotta fly some time.
Wayne
As luck would have it, knocked off work and had a quick fly outside my room in the camp. Ended up with people either coming out of their rooms or peeking out the window wondering what the noise was. Did a few flips and rolls and some high speed passes in front of the dongas and some other stuff. Only one on site with a racing drone and the questions started, was good to promote the hobby and have some fun. Loved it. As for a 3” quad, been looking all day for something in time for Xmas whilst I have permission, looking less likely by the minute.

Reactions: RENOV8R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya