Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

More fire but not on my quad this time!

Nothing like a boys, beers and bonfire session. Put a drone in the picture (pun intended) and that’s my idea of a good time.
You are entertaining as usual!
LOL yes sir!!! Had a great time until Mark (upper right in the picture frame) fell backwards and fractured his elbow in one place and wrist in 4 places. Important to note that alcohol was not a factor. He grabbed a skid and the piece of wood he grabbed broke. Fell backwards and landed his arm ... which hit a rock. But he was back in action, with a temporary cast, by 10pm that night. Not the ideal day, or how we planned it, but he was a trooper and didn't complain. We did teased him a lot about it though!!! :) what are friends for??!!! LOL

• Wow
Reactions: tevek
LOL yes sir!!! Had a great time until Mark (upper right in the picture frame) fell backwards and fractured his elbow in one place and wrist in 4 places. Important to note that alcohol was not a factor. He grabbed a skid and the piece of wood he grabbed broke. Fell backwards and landed his arm ... which hit a rock. But he was back in action, with a temporary cast, by 10pm that night. Not the ideal day, or how we planned it, but he was a trooper and didn't complain. We did teased him a lot about it though!!! :) what are friends for??!!! LOL
Well that’s a turn of events, still your mate is ok and you kicked on. Lost count of the number of ‘incidents’ I’ve been either involved with or witnessed involving fires and usually beer. Including myself dislocating my shoulder swinging off the neighbors clothes line....
At least you’ve got some great footage and memories of an entertaining visit!

Reactions: ebeez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax