Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mobula 7 Randomly Dies in Flight -AIRMODE enabled

Kspearson1

Reaction score
I just got the Mobula 7 and it’s extremely squirrelly! I scaled down 50% but I can’t casually fly the thing to save my life!

My Mobula 7 (FrSky Xlite) has this annoying quirk; when you’re not actively moving the throttle, the engine cuts out. I confirmed AIRMODE is activated and it shouldn’t (in theory) crap out when idle.

Any ideas ?

Not sure about the mobula 7 (non HD), but there were board versions that would act very similar to failsafes in that they would randomly drop due to the motors ‘stalling’. The fix was to bind it in D8 to fix most of these events. My last board changeout was a V2 crazybee FC and it seems to have settled. Mind you I went through a set of motors as well and now run a lower kv motor and it behaves most times.

Last edited:
Not sure about the mobula 7 (non HD), but there were board versions that would act very similar to failsafes in that they would randomly drop due to the motors ‘stalling’. The fix was to bind it in D8 to fix most of these events. My last board changeout was a V2 crazybee FC and it seems to have settled. Mind you I went through a set of motors as well and now run a lower kv motor and it behaves most times.
Or you can update the firmware. I updated the firmware and it fixed the problem. But yes you can go D8crazyb.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas