Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mobula 7 not binding to Taranis Qx7

Greomk Tmua

Reaction score
The title says most of it. The controller goes into binding mode, the radio too, but they don't connect. didn't find anything about this, but I hope someone knows about this problem/ some troubleshooting with the mobula 7 / crazybee F3

Edit: Maybe (although I ordered the EU-LBT version) the receiver is a Non EU one. How can I tell this?

Thanks in advance

I think you can reflash the FC and do a CLI command to get EU-LBT working on the internal SPI_RX, maybe this video can help you figure it out.
Make sure you do a "dump" and a "diff" command in the CLI and save it so you have all the other settings you may need to re-input at the CLI to get other settings back. Make sure you read the description in the video too since it has the CLI command to switch from FCC to EU-LBT.
To be fair, I don't know that this works because I have not needed to do it since I am FCC, and I don't even think you should need to reflash it and should just be able to do the command in the description ("set rx_spi_protocol = FRSKY_X_LBT" and then do a save) to change the current firmware to EU support.

Good luck and let us know if it works.

Hi everyone, Normex here, I would wish very much to get help trying to bind firstly with my Mobula 7 and Taranis X7 but if possible done on a one on one basis.
Could anyone please message me and I could arrange something with you.

regards,
Norm

Hi everyone, Normex here, I would wish very much to get help trying to bind firstly with my Mobula 7 and Taranis X7 but if possible done on a one on one basis.
Could anyone please message me and I could arrange something with you.

regards,
Norm
Hi Norm! Welcome to the DRP Forum!
PM me and I will see if I can help you.

Regards,
Randy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member