Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mattystuntz trick tutorial

Great video, David! Thanks for sharing! I see a lot of you really good guys are "pinchers", I've been using my thumbs, should I be learning to fly pinching (thumb and forefinger)?

Jerry

Great video, David! Thanks for sharing! I see a lot of you really good guys are "pinchers", I've been using my thumbs, should I be learning to fly pinching (thumb and forefinger)?

Jerry
You are welcome! :) Thank you for watching and leaving a comment! I've learned pinching from the start. Raymon teached me and brought me into this hobby. So I cannot say the difference well from personal experience.
But when pinching you've more and smoother control over your aircraft. I even cannot fly with thumbs fpv or I will immediately crash.. So I think the other way around you have to learn it as well.
As for myself I see the logic when pinching since youre controlling with 2 fingers instead of one so you can do things more precisely. I would say try it out for a couple LiPo's to eventually learn it.

I think it may have to be you. Raymon is going to be very busy with the babies!

Jerry
Hahaha yeah thats true.. Would be cool indeed to check some spots out in the USA and fly with you, awesome nature. When I am finished with my study I would love to leave the Netherlands and go to another country!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax