Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Mamba f405 red light of DEATH!!!!

Slick08

Reaction score
OK just spent hours finishing up my drone vtx, camera all that stuff. All was good, just flicking through settings changing the osd etc. Unplug. Come back couple minutes later and plug back in and bam. The fc shows a blank red light when plugged into my laptop and doesn't beep to confirm escs and motors are good. It still displays video through osd and my receiver still connects to my transmitter. This is the second one now that has done and I have no idea why????! Any help is much appreciated and if u can suggest any better more reliable fc boards. Cheers

OK just spent hours finishing up my drone vtx, camera all that stuff. All was good, just flicking through settings changing the osd etc. Unplug. Come back couple minutes later and plug back in and bam. The fc shows a blank red light when plugged into my laptop and doesn't beep to confirm escs and motors are good. It still displays video through osd and my receiver still connects to my transmitter. This is the second one now that has done and I have no idea why????! Any help is much appreciated and if u can suggest any better more reliable fc boards. Cheers
Hmm, someone else can go through diagnosing the problem since I'm not good at that, but I'd recommend the CLracing F7 V2.1 MPU6000. Have been using it without issue. Just make sure to wire it up correctly to your escs. But before you make a purchase, wait for someone to walk you through diagnosing the issue.

Hmm, someone else can go through diagnosing the problem since I'm not good at that, but I'd recommend the CLracing F7 V2.1 MPU6000. Have been using it without issue. Just make sure to wire it up correctly to your escs. But before you make a purchase, wait for someone to walk you through diagnosing the issue.
Yea Well so today. It decides to sometimes connect/and arm motors. While 2 min later if I try again it won't and just gives me a blank red led. I thought fc either are fried or not. Not a maybe I'll go today but not tommorow sort of thing lol.

Yea Well so today. It decides to sometimes connect/and arm motors. While 2 min later if I try again it won't and just gives me a blank red led. I thought fc either are fried or not. Not a maybe I'll go today but not tommorow sort of thing lol.
That's weird. Did you try looking for shorts?

Yer, I went round the while board with my multimeter comparing it to a known going one and nothing seemed out of whack...
Hmm, try going on bf configurator 10.7? If not, im stumped :(

Are you sure your throttle is registering at 1000 or less when it won't arm? If you plug into BF and do a "status" in the CLI tab, or look on the right side of the Setup tab it should tell you any disarm flags that are set.

1591147004388.png

If the FC is not running every time you plug in your battery I would suggest a re-flash of the rev of BF on it, but don't forget to get a CLI "dump" first or you will lose all your config and have to reconfig by hand from scratch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput