Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Lost Video

rtkDarling

Reaction score
I lost camera video on my 3" rig. No crash, I've never even flown it more than a few seconds to test it. VTX is still projecting, but there's no startup graphics from the FC and all I'm getting is a black screen. Changed the camera, it works, changed the wires to the camera, they seem fine. I'm at a loss, any suggestions?

• Wow
Reactions: HighTechPauper
I had this issue on a omnibus f4 had to replace it to get OSD.
but it still works fine with the camera connected to the vtx.

I had this happen to my very first FC which was a DYS F3. Back then I had no idea what I was doing. I connected the camera straight to the VTX, and destroyed the quad on the 2nd pack. I've set up a timer on my controller, but I'm afraid I'm going to roast lipos without a voltage warning.

• Sad
What camera are you running? The most cameras now have the facilities to run a voltage meter that will show your battery voltage in your goggles without the need for fc osd

What camera are you running? The most cameras now have the facilities to run a voltage meter that will show your battery voltage in your goggles without the need for fc osd
I forgot about that... It's a Micro Eagle, so it should. I've never used a camera setup remote, I'll mess around with it.

Thanks!

It’s easy to do mate there is plenty of Vids on YouTube I have to do it regular my 3inch still has an f3 in it and no osd. Just run the cable to the positive battery pad.

Yup, the OSD circuit on the FC failed, there has been a real rash of those things failing lately, don't know if it is poor quality solder or oven reflow, board traces failing, or the chips themselves, but every time I turn around someone is having their camera feed fail to make it into the OSD feed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion