Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

LOS

DavidKersting

Reaction score
So, Flying both LOS and FPV.......bought my 3rd ARRIS 280 X Speed....ya crashed a bit. Anyway, I found this drone is superb for LOS once stripped and So So for FPV.....Nice little drone. $300 and your in (less goggles).
LOS pros:
1) Frickin light and balanced: Remove 6 screws for upper section, pull the top and FPV/TX plug, hide wires in frame and its a ripper for LOS.
2) Pulling off the top gave room for multiple battery sizes and balanced the weight really well.
3) This thing is compact. great to fly......super responsive.

LOS cons (stripped):
-None... LOVE IT

For FPV
FPV Pros:
1) Transmitter (AT9S) works well with digital readout. Nice radio......no signal loss, easy set up.......surprised. 8 batteries?...can live with that.
2) Handles good, easy operation
3) Camera....video as good as my others.
4) Nice to Fly....not serious racing capable though.

FPV Cons:
1) Battery compartment does not fit much of a variety of batteries.
2) Hope you like camera angle......its stuck.
3) Antenna on transmitter......1 crash......gonna need a new one (meaning VTX transmitter)...bad design. I only have velcro and a loose zip tie holding mine now to its a "break loose item" in a crash. 2 crashes, ok.
4) TALL. This drone is too tall. If I put a go pro on top, I could compete with the Eifel Tower. BAD design for accessory mounts.
5) Electronic compartment perfect............too much FAT on top of it.

All in all for 300 bucks.....Nice. For LOS.....really nice.......for FPV......play with it but not what your hoping for.

Reactions: Wayno52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya