Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Loosing control during flips and rolls

DraveS

Reaction score
Hello!
Could you help me with my problem? Sometimes I am loosing control when I will do a flip or roll. It happen about 1/7 tricks. There is a blackbox record with it: BTFL_BLACKBOX_LOG_20180818_123338.BBL

Part 18/18:
04:56.338 - adding gain to get higher
04:56.644 - lowering thrust and adding pith
04:56.806 - now i am loosing control and drone starts roll

04:57.131 - i observe every time after a while one motor graph going full, but its not true. When drone falling down motors are very quiet. You can hear it on the movie below.

Its impossible to get control back. I falls like this many times and always it look the same. Sometimes its not after flip but roll. And then drone just keep doing roll without my control and then crash.

here is movie with timestamp when it happens.

I would think it likely the one that shows going higher is unable to perform to level the craft and will be a bad esc or motor in that position. When you do a trick the quad must use some extreme force to stop it, when the desired outcome does not happen the FC tries to tell the direction not level to perform more, but it cannot so it falls. Do you notice a dip during full throttle punch outs too?

I don't think its problem with esc cause i replace all 4 and still the same.
Bad motor is my idea too. As well as battery. I have 4s 65c cheap batery. I've just bought tatoo 75c and gona check it.
Now on new esc's and after pid tuning my quad is pretty stable even on stop from full flip/roll (860deg/s).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas