Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Looking to get into FPV - Austin Texas

jlgaustin

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction for resources around Austin, Texas for FPV? What are the best if any stores/hobby shops for this around Austin and is there anywhere I can go to see people flying live in person. I have other drones in the Phantom line and am really interested in FPV. There seems to be a ton of info out there but a lot of what I am finding is very technical and assumes the viewer/reader has some previous racing/freestyle experience.

TIA,
Jason

Jason,

Welcome! I can't tell you much about shops and stuff in Austin but I'm actually on my way down there, we'll be pulling in tomorrow. My daughter is in Austin, we're actually staying in Jonestown. Not really sure of our schedule yet but I packed my P3Pro, Mavic and 3 race drones. We'll be down there about 10 days then we're off to Galveston.

Jerry

If I were you I would order online. It will be a lot cheaper and you will have a better selection. As a matter of fact I just got my first FPV drone and goggles today! I went with the DYS ELF micro quad and the EACHINE EV800D goggles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput