Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Looking to build Robocat 270

szon3

Reaction score
Is there any quality difference in the motors and esc . I noticed in kits they vary in price. Most of the motors that are used are #m2204-2300kv but will have a different name such as Emax, Arris. or Rhd which lead me to believe that they are manufactured by the same company. A penny for your thoughts

Have you seen this ,maybe it will give you some ideas . Is 3 parts to it.

Reactions: clackey
I built one crashed once and put everything that was left on a 210 frame it doesn't really matter as long as you go 4s there's no point in 3s if your racing and serious lol just me thinking

Holy moly two weeks after getting my tbs Gemini I'm in clean flight and it flies I must have a severe learning curve because I almost packed that thing up and sold it. I hope hours of tweeting and programming is worth it. One week was spent at the beach soooooooo

I know the feeling ,it's very frustrating. While there is so much information out there you have to sift thru it and hope it applies to what your looking for,but part of the fun is the journey getting there.
Holy moly two weeks after getting my tbs Gemini I'm in clean flight and it flies I must have a severe learning curve because I almost packed that thing up and sold it. I hope hours of tweeting and programming is worth it. One week was spent at the beach soooooooo

My answer to your question is there a motor difference yes a huge one I suggest you figure what your flying for and shop accordingly it's a huge area I have many many hours of builds and crashes wish I would have flown first and fixed crashes but I went the other way o well it's fun

Omg I think I installed every driver and still didn't get one shot flashed but the reward of it hovering in your face and not drifting is a keg drinker

I know the feeling ,it's very frustrating. While there is so much information out there you have to sift thru it and hope it applies to what your looking for,but part of the fun is the journey getting there.

Yes sir download tau labs then migrate to clean flight after deleting clean flight then hours of reconfiguring and just when I was gonna throw it far away it worked......

Is there any quality difference in the motors and esc . I noticed in kits they vary in price. Most of the motors that are used are #m2204-2300kv but will have a different name such as Emax, Arris. or Rhd which lead me to believe that they are manufactured by the same company. A penny for your thoughts

Get you some popcorn and headphones and plug your laptop in you can't just put your foot in I promise because tomorrow always has something faster and things that follow you around. There is so much out there but I prefer to follow fpv lab site Trappys team on there and well they are goose and maverick so strap in and ride

I built one crashed once and put everything that was left on a 210 frame it doesn't really matter as long as you go 4s there's no point in 3s if your racing and serious lol just me thinking

3s would.be a perfect beginners battery as it hasnt got the rite amount of grunt nor last as long as a 4s which in turn would get you charging it a whole lot more,which in itself would prepare you in the rite proceedure in doing so..lot to take in as a newcomer..when all one wants is to fly.the bugger!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax