Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Looking for suggestions on a FPV camera for my FatShark HD2 goggles.

graywoulf

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Well, I have spent hours looking at YT videos on FPV. I am in information overload on a few things. One being that I can't figure out which FPV camera would be best suited for my FatShark Dominator HD2 goggles that should arrive this week. I have chosen most everything I will need to build a quad and I am stuck on the camera thing. The specs on the goggles is that they are 800x600 SVGA with a 50 degree FOV diagonally.

I just want to get the best match of the two if possible so if anyone can offer some advice of any kind I would be grateful. Thanks.

Well, never mind. ;) The quad I bought has a RunCam Eagle Pro2 on it. That should do just fine. :D

As you probably figured out by now, there is no "best match" for these things, they all work with each other so it is a matter of what you like best. The Eagle Pro 2 is a good camera, it has a shimmering effect that some people don't like, but it has very good picture that will show more detail than a lot of others.

Reactions: graywoulf
I pretty much figured that it was a matter of personal preference. I guess I will find out what it looks like by the end of the week. I have been able to test out my new HD2's with a tiny whoop that I have and even with the 600 TVL cam on it, I am stoked to see what is next. Thanks for your information. ?

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas