Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Look out for those that look out for you...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't have much to offer this world. What I do have is honesty, integrity and sincerity. I come from a world where you look out for those that look out for you. Forget about politics or anything else, you take care of those that take care of you.

IMHO, this world has taken a turn for the worst. We believe everything people say just because they say it. Some people are just looking for their own glory or to incite others. Their motives are suspect at the least and many times not pure of thought.

I don't subscribe to the ideology that we're all the same. We just aren't. I may believe that I work harder than you and you may believe that you haven't been given the same opportunity. I'm a losing ***** addict. I'm addicted to anything I choose to do.

I don't have any of the answers. All I know is that you look after those that look after you. That's really all I know. I sure hope I'm not wrong about that or all else is moot. I'm a Marine, you always look after your Brother, sometimes when you "like" him or not.

Jerry

There's no skin color in this post. I've lived with every skin color in this world. Blacks, browns, reds and yellows. I see no skin color. I see diversity in everything. We are all the same and we all bleed the same red blood. Believe me, I've seen it poured from many veins. I really just want peace. I want us to appreciate and respect each other for who we are. I'm growing very tired fighting for nothing.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax